Sunday, January 27, 2013

100 Things To Do in 2013

  1. Take a family vacation- somewhere we haven't been yet
  2. Spend less time on Facebook
  3. Read more books-  at least 10 (I know this number isn't very high, but I don't read as often as I would like to, so I'm going to make this happen)
  4. get a new tattoo
  5. make a new zine
  6. cook more- homemade meals!!!
  7. have a bigger "garden" this Summer
  8. go swimming with the kids
  9. take the kids fishing
  10. go camping again with the family
  11. go on a "getaway" with Chris for a night or two!
  12. pay down my debt
  13. budget my finances (again) so I can save some money
  14. finally plan my wedding
  15. go bowling
  16. go to karaoke.  It has been way to long!!
  17. take kids to the zoo
  18. go to a museum
  19. not worry so much about the little things
  20. eat better
  21. go to doctor and have a yearly check up (I haven't done that in a long time)
  22. update my Etsy shop (finally!!)
  23. learn a new craft
  24. make art with the kids
  25. get my hair cut
  26. dye my hair
  27. volunteer more at my kids' school
  28. get a new bike
  29. go on family bike rides
  30. get another tattoo (I have lots of ideas!!!)
  31. clean out/ organize the closet
  32. organize the laundry room
  33. buy kids new dressers
  34. spend more time outdoors
  35. write 30 letters in 30 days
  36. organize my zine bins
  37. go through my old letters box (letters received over the years)
  38. do a blog
  39. have a picnic
  40. go to the park
  41. write more letters
  42. make more (starter) decos & slams (at least 20 each)
  43. drink less soda
  44. drink more water
  45. watch more movies on Netflix
  46. do a "30 'something' in 30 days" thing
  47. figure out what that 'something' is
  48. make a zine with Chris
  49. work a little harder at my mark. sales
  50. look into taking an online class
  51. make a mixtape!!
  52. use more coupons
  53. learn new words and use them!!
  54. make more iced tea
  55. buy a new pair of pants
  56. and new underwear
  57. and new socks!!
  58. get a massage!
  59. play Bingo
  60. go to the Eagles for chicken wings!
  61. go to the movies
  62. go out for sushi
  63. go to at least one concert
  64. do the 24 hour zine thing again!
  65. participate in at least one zine event or activity (like contribute to a zine if I can't actually make it to an event)
  66. clean out the storage unit
  67. donate old clothes and toys
  68. go rollerskating
  69. build a snowman
  70. go to the beach
  71. hang out more with people in real life
  72. fly a kite
  73. clean out the van
  74. go to a craft store
  75. go to a record store
  76. listen to my records
  77. find better storage for my cassettes & vinyl- no more cardboard boxes!!
  78. clean out medicine cabinet
  79. buy new pair of sunglasses
  80. take family walks around the reservoir 
  81. sign Hanna up for gymnastics
  82. sign Ryder up for some activity too
  83. organize photos
  84. hang new photos/ artwork on walls
  85. keep a notebook handy- so I *will* write more!
  86. update address book
  87. keep track of my mail (write down when I receive a letter & when I mail out a letter!)
  88. learn how to change a car tire
  89. write an introduction letter (first) to a potential new pal
  90. ride the Gatekeeper (new roller coaster at Cedar Point)
  91. learn how to play a song on the guitar
  92. get ice cream machine
  93. make homemade ice cream
  94. use rock tumbler!!
  95. take more pictures
  96. go to hockey game
  97. take my measurements and find out exactly what size clothes I really am!
  98. work out- not to lose weight, but to get in shape
  99. learn how to hula hoop with out feeling like I look stupid doing it
  100. watch "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" when they make their (online) comebacks this year!!

1 comment: