Saturday, March 16, 2013

3 more things to cross off my list...

I haven't updated the blog in a while.  I guess that means I am not doing very well with that item on my "100 Things to do in 2013" list.  But I will keep on trying and soon enough I will get the hang of this blog thing!!   But...I do have 3 more things to cross off the list!!

1) dye my hair.  I got a coupon in the mail for a free box of hair dye, so I went and used that (and also bought a box since my hair is kinda long and I need to use two boxes).  I kinda just settled on a color that was available at the store I went to.  I was really hoping to go red or a nice reddish brown, but I went for a different shade of brown (my hair was already a light brown so I just went a little darker). 







2)  Go bowling.  Last weekend we took my kids bowling for a PTO organized event.  We had a lot of fun and my daughter won a door prize for a free game next time we go!! 



3) Play bingo.  Last night we went out with my parents to the local VFW and played some bingo.  Our table was extremely unlucky and no one won.  Well until the last game of the night and I decided to play 3 tickets at once.  I ended up winning $24 (that was after splitting the winnings with 3 other people who also won!)!!   Good times!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I absolutely love reading about things you are doing from your list!

    ReplyDelete